Zero Waste Metal Straw Set (Available in Singapore & Malaysia Only)
Plastic straws are bad for the ocean. Globally, over 700 million plastic straws are still used daily, and most of those end up in our oceans, polluting the water and killing marine life.
Ready to make a difference to our planet? It's time to ditch your plastic and soggy paper straw now & start using a metal straw! Designed to be extra wide for smoothies, these 3 different sizes and shapes straws come with a lovely brush cleaner and a HiBlendr linen pouch for carrying your straws on the go. ideal for juices, smoothies, and even cold coffees on a hot day.
Made from premium stainless steel, our HiBlendr metal straws are an elegant and durable alternative to the traditional plastic that too often ends up on beaches and in the seas. It also features a laser-engraved HiBlendr logo on each elegant straw.
These straws are easy to clean, durable, and are free of toxic plastic material as HiBlendr Metal Straw Set comes with a thin frame and nylon bristles brush which makes sure your stainless steel straw is kept sparkling and in good condition.
The travel linen pouch can easily be attached to your purse or backpack making it perfect for a night out or adventure to town. It makes for a great accessory or gift for any smoothie lover.
- Suitable for all types of drinks - smoothies, coffee, tea, etc
- Comes with easy to carry HiBlendr travel linen pouch
- Toxic-free, rust-proof & safe to use
- Easy to clean - it comes with the nylon bristles brush
- Made with no plastic and no silicone - just 100% food-grade stainless steel
- 100% recyclable at end of life
HiBlendr Metal Straw Set comes with:
- 1 x Slim Straight Stainless Steel Straw (Length: 215mm, Diameter: 6mm)
- 1 x Slim Bend Stainless Steel Straw (Length: 215mm, Diameter: 6mm)
- 1 x Boba/Smoothie Extra Wide Stainless Steel Straw (Length: 215m, Diameter: 12mm)
- 1 x Nylon Bristles Brush (Length 230mm)
- 1 x HiBlendr Linen Travel Pouch
*Available in MY & SG Warehouse Only!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.