This sparkling skin smoothie is brimming with nutrients and minerals. It's additionally light, sound, brilliant and poses a flavour like paradise. All the fixings I've utilised are ideal for the skin, yet it is anything but a supernatural occurrence elixir, in the event that you don't eat appropriately, don't practice and don't live a healthy life, you'll never have a glowing skin.
Many skin issues are identified with food sensitivities, the food we eat or the harmful way of life we live. Smoothies are the ideal method to detoxify the body and it's a solid propensity in our everyday lives. I love to have a big smoothie for breakfast, it's prepared in under 5 minutes, and is nourishing, fulfilling and delicious. Avoid coffee, milk, eggs, refined bread and other junk food and start your day with a super smoothie, you'll feel good.
The main highlight of today glowing skin smoothie is avocados. Avocados are a great source of biotin, which is part of the B complex vitamins. Biotin is known to help prevent dry skin when applied topically. It can also help prevent brittle hair and nails. Avocados can benefit your skin in many ways due to the healthy fats, vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients found in this versatile fruit.
- 1/2 cup plain coconut water*
- 2 frozen ripe bananas, previously peeled & sliced
- 1 cup chopped pineapple (frozen or fresh)
- 1 cup chopped mango (frozen or fresh)
- 2 cups spinach or kale
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- optional: 1 Tablespoon ground flax or flaxseed oil
- Make sure you have a strong, powerful blender. HiBlendr will be the recommended.
- Add all of the ingredients to the blender in the order listed. Blend on high for at least 3 minutes or until smooth. Scrape down the sides of the blender as needed. Add more coconut water if it’s too thick.