Effective as of March 2023
This warranty is only valid for Hiblendr sold through www.hiblendr.com , www.hiblendr.com.my and Hiblendr Official Shopee Store, Lazada Store, Zalora Store and authorised third-party retailers with official receipts. We will not provide any warranty for Hiblendr sold via unauthorised channels.
For purchases after 1st March 2023, Hiblendr offers a default 1-year manufacturer’s warranty for products sold on www.hiblendr.com , www.hiblendr.com.my and Hiblendr Official Shopee Store, Lazada Store, Zalora Store.
Warranty will start from the date you receive your Hiblendr products, tracked with receipt of delivery shown on your order.
For defective products/parts, we are able to provide a replacement depending on the defect within 48 hours from the date you have received your parcel. All defects will have to be clearly illustrated according to our requirements to ensure we are able to identify and replace them accordingly. The defective product/parts that can be replaced within the 48-hour window are as follow:
- Cracks, major scratches or dents
- Unwashable stains
- Defective motor function (Not being able to blend/activate)
- Defective Battery (Battery unable to charge)
What We Cover in our 1-Year Warranty
Our warranty covers:
- Motor Malfunction (Motor couldn't start even after sensor is working & battery is charged, after resetting)
- Battery Malfunction (Battery unable to charge)
- Sensor Malfunction (sensor lights not working even after charging)
What We Do Not Cover
Our warranty does not cover:
- Wear and tears, dents from use and/or ageing of materials.
- Minor differences of the product from images posted on store and/or social media due to differences in screen/colour resolutions of different devices.
- Improper use of product, contact with animal or high impact accidents.
- Exposure to corrosive liquids/chemicals.
- Failure to follow aftercare instructions.
- Abuse, negligence, accident, fire or chemical damage and/or other causes beyond our control.
- Soak the entire blender/cup in hot water.
- Overload the cup (the content inside the cup shall not touches the blade before activating the hiblendr)
- Put hot liquids over 60°C to the Cup.
- Put the blender into the freezer/fridge.
- Put the blender/cup on the stove.
- Put the blender/cup in the microwave.
- Put the blender/cup/cap into the dishwasher.
- Use bleach or chlorine to clean the product.
- Put it upside down before activating the blender. You should activate the blender when it's upright and only turn it upside down after it is activated.
- Run water directly to the USB port (even if it's sealed) to avoid getting liquid inside of your HiBlendr Juice Cup Pro when cleaning. You may wipe the USB port area with wet cloth to clean it instead.
- Leave food to sit for extended periods of time, as some fruits can ferment and it could be hard to clean.
- Let children use it unattended. Adult supervision is necessary at all times. Store in a safe place outside of the reach of children.
You may submit your warranty claims through our "Contact Us" form or our email at email@example.com.
Warranty claim must include a clear pictures or videos to illustrate the defect. If no pictures nor videos can be provided, Hiblendr reserves the right to reject the warranty claim if we believe that the warranty claim is fraudulent or made in bad faith.
Replacements will be covered until the end of the warranty period or 30 days upon receiving your warranty parts, whichever comes later.
We may or may not ask for the defective parts/items back but it will be at our own cost.
Should there be any request for replacement parts out of warranty (expired or not covered under our stipulated manufacturer’s warranty), the customer will have to pay for the replacement including the handling & shipping costs.
Limitation & Transferability of Warranty
Hiblendr Manufacturer’s Warranty only applies to the original purchase and is not transferable. Any attempt to transfer the warranty or unregistered claims will result in termination of the warranty in its entirety.
If you have any questions regarding the transferability of your warranty, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Limitations of Liability
We do not cover damages caused by improper use of Hiblendr products as our manufacturer’s warranty only applies to defect in the product itself.
- Death or personal injury caused by negligence; or
- False claims or fraudulent misrepresentations.